Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Update on "The Infinite Jeff" progress

New Cover

This is the newest version of the cover.  It is still the same image but modified slightly and more character has been given to the cover text. Thanks to Nate Wallis of Broken Star Studios for his work on the cover design. The  photo is by Timothy K Hamilton.
 

I am looking for some feedback, so if your comments aren't too bad you can leave them here.  If you have very critical things to say and don't want to say them in public you can contact me directly at theinfinitejeff @ gmail.com (no spaces). 

Part 2 Update

Part 2 is moving along nicely and we hope to get it to the copy editor very soon.  Once that is done there will be one more pass with some trusted beta readers to attempt to catch the last typos before it goes to a wider audience.  I know part one ended at a cliff hanger so I want to get this out so everyone can sleep peacefully at night knowing Stanley is okay.

Part 1 Feedback

Thanks to everyone who has read part one and given me feedback.  I should have asked for permission to use comments I received.  I may do that and update this post.  They have been overwhelmingly positive.  "I loved it" was a common phrase.  If you read it and are okay with me using your comments please let me know.

If you have not read part one you can find it at Smashwords: The Infinite Jeff - Part One

No comments:

Post a Comment